Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maintain allure

I usually go back to my home country and meet old friends once a year. And these visits allow me to see changes on the faces of my friends: lines, wrinkles, skin, hair … just name it. I undergo the same changes but I see myself in a mirror everyday and cannot notice my own changes so clearly. Well, it’s painful but what can we do? We can, for example, keep ourselves fit, well groomed, and positive.

I also like to look for examples of women who manage not only to stay healthy and look healthy but they maintain their allure despite of age. Just few days ago I came across a new name for me - Diane von Furstenberg (a European woman's clothes designer) who was born in December of 1946. That is, she is 62 now. According to her inner circle she has not done any cosmetic interferences. I am posting here a couple of her pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment